This past weekend we did a lot of fun family events. First, we went to the Museum of Science and Industry. We were planning on going to the Aquarium, but the rest of the city decided to do that too. We opted not to wait in the mile-long line. Ainsley enjoyed running around MSI - particularly the weather and petroleum exhibit. I'm very proud of her early interest in physics. She was mesmerized by this pendulum proving the earth's rotation:
And by the wave exhibit. At first she was a little apprehensive about walking on waves:
But she quickly got over it:
She also LOVED this "exhibit:"
The petroleum exhibit had a maze of mirrors that she went crazy for. She kept saying "hi" to all the babies in the mirrors. This is also her new favorite picture. She tries to climb up in my lap and talk to it whenever she sees it on the computer.
The next day, we had more family fun at the Botanic Gardens. I didn't take too many pictures of the day, but I love this one. Happy Father's Day, Kenny!
No comments:
Post a Comment