Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas, part II.

Our Christmas was a little different, this year.  On Christmas Eve, we woke up at 4:30 and headed to the airport for our flight to Massachusetts.  On the way there, Kenny asked me if our flu shots were supposed to cover every kind of flu.  I warily told him no.  And that was close to the last conversation Kenny and I had for about 24 hours.  He somehow made it through the flight and drive to his mom's house.  And then he went up to bed until Christmas morning.  He was very bummed to miss the Christmas Eve service and party - and we missed him.  But it was good he stayed home, because he did much better on Christmas day.  He declined to be in pictures, so I don't have a family picture.  I also had my hands pretty full with a stressed from being somewhere new Ainsley, so this is our lone "getting ready to go to church" picture.



We then headed to a beautiful Christmas Eve service.  Our two pews were filled with nine kids, so it was a little chaotic - but very merry.  Ainsley even sat with her cousin Ellie for a little bit before the service started.  I don't know what Ainsley's looking at, but I love the picture of Ellie.


After church, we get together with the McCullah's good family friends.  This picture was taken.  It has all the kids, minus Dustin who was still on his way.  I believe they took another with Dustin, but no Ainsley.  There were a few pictures that had more of the kids looking at the camera, but this one is much funnier.

No comments:

Post a Comment