Friday, May 13, 2011

Spring time!

It's finally starting to get warm around here.  While I haven't been able to have as much fun outside time with Ainsley as I would like, she and her nanny have been getting out every day.  I think it's been great for them to get outside.  As Ainsley is moving a ton and is dangerously close to walking, it's good for her to expend some of her energy outside.  They have been sending me pictures from their adventures, so I thought I'd share.



She loves the park!

Picnic in the park!
Ainsley loves the playground - especially the swings.
...I have been trying to get a picture of her smiling and swinging for weeks, but every time I pull the camera out during swinging time, she stops smiling.  I'm so happy Sevy got one!

On an unrelated note, Kenny downloaded a bunch of pictures from the camera, so hopefully I'll get around to posting more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment