Because I am so far behind on uploading pictures, I never got around to announcing the birth of my adorable nephew. Kenny, Ainsley, and I flew to see Tom-Erik, Katie and Oliver back in January and had a wonderful time. Someday I may post pictures. Katie had to come to Chicago for work this past weekend, and brought Tom-Erik and Oliver with her. My parents came up for the day, and we all had a great time being together. Mostly, Ainsley and Oliver just checked each other out. We didn't venture too far from our house, but here are some fun pictures of our two little munchkins:
 |
| We had a lot of jammy/tummy time |
 |
| Ainsley trying to figure out what is so interesting about this babe. |
 |
| Oliver is also not sure what is so interesting about Ainsley.... |
 |
Oliver LOVES reading books.
He was wriggling with excitement,
so Ainsley decided she needed to check out what was so
interesting. |
And, our collective favorite set of pictures from the weekend:
 |
| Hi, Cousin! |
 |
| Oliver passes on his dislike for the paparazzi to Ainsley. |
We are looking forward to many more trips like this, and can't wait to see how these two grow up together!
No comments:
Post a Comment