Ainsley finally made it from her back to her stomach. She's been close for the past three weeks, but last night she finally did it! This video is actually from a failed attempt earlier in the night, because I thought she was going to get there. Not only did we not get video, but neither Kenny nor I saw it. We were making dinner and she was laying under her play gym. She started crying, so Kenny went over and saw her stuck on her stomach. I flipped her back onto her back and a few minutes later she started crying again. She stuck on her stomach again. I got out the camera, but she wouldn't actually do it when we were watching. So either we have a ghost who is rolling her onto her stomach when we aren't looking or she just doesn't like to perform for an audience.
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Ainsley rolls over the other way...we think.
Ainsley finally made it from her back to her stomach. She's been close for the past three weeks, but last night she finally did it! This video is actually from a failed attempt earlier in the night, because I thought she was going to get there. Not only did we not get video, but neither Kenny nor I saw it. We were making dinner and she was laying under her play gym. She started crying, so Kenny went over and saw her stuck on her stomach. I flipped her back onto her back and a few minutes later she started crying again. She stuck on her stomach again. I got out the camera, but she wouldn't actually do it when we were watching. So either we have a ghost who is rolling her onto her stomach when we aren't looking or she just doesn't like to perform for an audience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment