Ainsley is now enjoying rice cereal. Some nights she's not that interested, but overall she loves it. Just like she's a fast nurser and bottle drinker, she's a very fast eater. I think that's after my side of the family.
She looks like this almost the whole time that she's eating. After almost every bite she leans forward and opens her mouth waiting for the next one. It makes me laugh pretty much every time. She looks like she's bracing herself. She eats almost the whole meal leaning over her tray. She actually doesn't get all that messy because she dives straight for the spoon. This picture is from after her second to last bite. She just has it on her chin and shirt (I forgot a bib).
I think that she thinks the spoon refills itself, so sometimes if I'm not getting cereal on it fast enough she takes it from me to try to get more off of it.
I wanted to post this picture because I thought it was funny, and I guess brushing teeth kind of fits in with eating. :) The other day she was sitting with me when I was getting ready and she was fascinated by my toothbrush. I gave her a clean (brand new) one to play with. I thought it was funny that she put the brush part straight in her mouth. It doesn't look like she's enjoying it that much, but she kept waving it around and going back to chewing on it, so I guess she must have liked it a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment