Thursday, December 23, 2010

My birthday and Christmas part 1

As happens this time of year, things have been busy with Christmas shopping, church pageants, work, and getting together with friends and family.  I turned 29 on Saturday.  Ainsley surprised me by sleeping very well, allowing me to sleep a glorious 8 uninterrupted hours from  12-8.  Kenny and I had a date night of shopping and dinner.  I didn't take any pictures of the night, but it was wonderful.

On Sunday we celebrated Christmas with my family.  Kenny and I exchanged a few gifts that were too big to go to Massachusetts as well as Ainsley's present from us.  Now that she sits on her own, she loves it.  The cushy arms protect her when she loses her balance diving for something.


As usual everyone was way too generous.  Ainsley loved tearing at wrapping paper (something I wouldn't let her do during the wrapping process), chewing on boxes, and chewing on her presents.




I like that she looks like she's shaking this one to see what's in it.  Also, whenever she plays with her teething ring, it ends up wrapped around her shoulder.  It doesn't seem to bother her though




No comments:

Post a Comment